CoreLogic Matrix MLS
More than 600,000 users in Canada and United States
Bilingual Spanish & English for use in Mexico
Multiple Listing Services (MLSs) were first created to enable real estate professionals the ability to establish contractual offers of payment (Commissions), open up the sharing of available properties as well as the creation of a standardized method of gathering and distributing listing and sales information. In the real estate world these early MLSs have evolved into technologically advanced systems which bring the tools a real estate agent needs to be a true professional.
- Generate Custom CMA's (Comparative Market Analysis) - Provide your clients with factual, relevant information about their property for listing appointments in seconds.
- Work Smarter with Custom Sales Statistics - At the touch of a button, create valuable sales reports which show you exactly what the market's doing.
- Enter new listing data and photos - Easily and quickly enter new listings and photos into the MLS
- Create a saved search to match your buyer's specific needs.- Automatically notify your clients when new properties become available all while you're out working with other clients. Also has the option to set up a "concierge alert" so you can review those options prior to forwarding them to your client.
- Enjoy a free agent website - Accepts up to 5 different URL's
- Integrated Technology - Works with inteliDocs y inteliBox
- Portals to External Exposure - CoreLogic Matrix currently works with Point 2 systems, so when you put your property in the MLS, it will show up on your website.